Grand Traverse Nutrition – Prevention
Helping busy people stay healthy!
For Individuals, Couples & Families
Prevention starts of your plate. Whether you are a competitive athlete, a recreational runner or someone who wants to have more energy, look and feel better; food choices and our relationship with food not only affect our ability to reach personal goals, but more importantly have a significant impact on our health and quality of life.
At Grand Traverse Nutrition, we apply our evidence-based nutrition expertise to create your personalized Recipe for Prevention. Our aim is to share with you our love of good food and appreciation of the healthy choices available to us today, while supporting your individual needs (family life, career, physical activity) and personal goals!
Prevention & Wellness Nutrition
- Nutrition Check-up & Education
- Food intake and energy balance evaluation
- Vitamin and mineral needs
- Healthy snack and meal planning ideas
- Nutrition questions answered, accurate and easy to understand
- Dining out, travel nutrition and eating on the go
- Personalized grocery lists – Pantry makeover
- Weight Loss & Management
- Nutrition & Wellness Coaching Packages*
- Personalized meal pattern and sample menus
- Focused Nutrition education and meal planning strategies for success
- Intuitive & mindful eating strategies
- Wellness Coaching and support for developing healthier eating and physical activity habits with our health partner *Smart Wellbeing
- Plant-based meal planning
- Vegetarian – pescatarian, lacto-ovo
- Cooking Smart! – Tips & Recipes
Cooking Smart @ Home!
For Individuals, Families or a Cooking Class “Party” in your home
Cooking a great meal at home doesn’t have to be complicated. Grand Traverse Nutrition offers back to basics cooking sessions focusing on:
- Delicious, nutritious, “fast” food
- Balance with quick and easy whole foods in sensible portions
- Meals made from scratch with 5-7 ingredients or less
- Time saving techniques
- Local, in-season food – at its best for nutrition, taste, and cost
- Cooking with herbs and spices
- Eating with good “sense” – flavors, colors and textures that go together for great taste and good health
Contact Miranda for more details and to schedule.