Grand Traverse Nutrition
Food Sensitivity – Recovery
Lifestyle, Eating, And Performance (LEAP)
Adverse food reactions (delayed-type hypersensitivity) to foods and food chemicals can play a role in many common illnesses. Whether you have a chronic inflammatory condition such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), migraines, fibromyalgia, arthritis or frequently experience problems with the following:
- Diarrhea, Abdominal Pain, Bloating, Distention, Gas, sometimes Nausea & Vomiting
- Heartburn or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Migraine Headaches and Headaches other than Migraine
- Muscle or Joint Pain, Aching, or Stiffness
- General Malaise, Fatigue, Sleepiness During the Day, Mental Fog
- Anxiety, Depression, Irritability, Mood Swings, Food Cravings
- Sinus Pain, Runny Nose, Stuffy Nose, Post Nasal Drip, Sore throat, Coughing
- Skin conditions such as Eczema and Dermatitis
- Weight imbalances
Food sensitivity detection, by Mediator Release Testing (MRT), followed by a properly targeted nutrition program can help you have a healthier, more energized, productive lifestyle.
LEAP is an ImmunoCalm Nutrition Program and with it, Grand Traverse Nutrition can help you to reduce or eliminate symptoms and chronic inflammation due to food or chemical hypersensitivities and significantly improve your quality of life.
Grand Traverse Nutrition’s recipe for recovery services include:
- Mediator Release Testing (MRT) for food and chemical hypersensitivity
- Personalized LEAP meal plans
- Additional resources/support.
As a specialist in addressing inflammatory conditions and symptoms caused by non-IgE food sensitivity, Miranda, a Certified LEAP Therapist (CLT), uses MRT to identify accurately, foods and food chemicals that trigger delayed-type hypersensitivity reactions in your body, and a wide variety of safe foods. Applying these findings, Miranda develops a personalized strategy that eliminates reactive foods and systematically reintroduces your safe foods over 4-6 weeks. The outcome is generous meal plans to satisfy your appetite and food preferences, while significantly and quickly improving symptoms and inflammation.
Following an individualized LEAP program has helped thousands of individuals with food and chemical sensitivities successfully improve or eliminate chronic health problems.